Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Journal of Neuroinflammation are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, which is run by the US National Library of Medicine. Other bibliographic databases that index articles published in Journal of Neuroinflammation include:
- Biological Abstracts
- Cases Database
- Current contents
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature, and other digital archives including e-Depot (The Netherlands). All case reports published in this journal will also be indexed in Cases Database.
- What is Journal of Neuroinflammation?
- Why submit to Journal of Neuroinflammation?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Journal of Neuroinflammation?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Neuroinflammation?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Journal of Neuroinflammation's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?